Visiting the APNEP Main Office
The main APNEP office is located in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. The physical address is in the NC Department of Environmental Quality's Green Square building, located at 217 West Jones St., Raleigh, NC 27604. All visitors will need to check in at the security desk (photo ID required).
Short-term parking may be found in metered or non-metered spaces on adjacent streets. Long-term parking is available at most times in two nearby visitor parking locations (all streets surrounding the Green Square Building are one-way streets):
- State Government Visitor Parking Lot #2, located on the right side of North Salisbury Street between Peace Street and West Lane Street. The lot also can be entered from North McDowell Street just past West Lane Street.
- State Government Visitors Parking Lot #3, located across North McDowell Street from the Green Square Building, with an entrance on West Edenton Street.
- NOTE: These garages may not be available when the North Carolina General Assembly is in session. Parking fees are free for 15 minutes or less, and $2 per hour for longer stays.
Visiting APNEP Field Offices
APNEP staff are also located in Washington and Beaufort Nort Carolina. Staff are located at:
- NC DEQ Regional Office, 943 Washington Square Mall, Washington NC 27889
- NC Coastal Reserve and National Estuarine Research Reserve Office, 101 Pivers Island Road, Beaufort NC 28516
|Dr. Bill Crowell||Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(919) 707-8633|
|Heather Jennings||Program Manageremail@example.com||(919) 707-8632|
|Dr. Dean Carpenter||Program Scientistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(919) 707-8634|
|Stacey Feken||Policy and Engagement Manageremail@example.com||(919) 707-8657|
|Jimmy Johnson||Coastal Habitats Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(252) 948-3952|
|Dr. Tim Ellis||Ecosystem Analystemail@example.com||(919) 707-8106|